Aiea Loop Express Trail Race, 3/14/20
HURT Trail Series is pleased to kick off the new season with the Aiea Loop Express trail race this Saturday, March 14, 2020. Let’s also celebrate St Patrick’s Day by wearing green!
PSA: HURT Inc. is very aware of the immediate need for social distancing as related to the COVID 19 pandemic. As such, the Aiea Loop Express trail race will be a hands-off and hug-free event. We encourage using jazz hands, shakas, and flying kisses for greetings and alohas before, during, and after the event.
The following recommendations and practices are in place for Saturday:
- Hand washing is highly recommended and the bathrooms at the start/finish will be stocked with soap.
- We discourage sharing of food and drink. We are taking additional precautions in preparing and serving food.
- We discourage hanging out in groups both before and after the event.
- We encourage you to keep a safe distance from your fellow runners, and please,
- DO NOT show up if you are feeling unwell!
- Have fun and stay healthy!
Parking: Please carpool (while practicing social distancing) and show up before 6:30am (gate opens at 6am) to have ample time to find parking in the upper lot, walk back down to the start line, and get your number stamped on one of your limb. If you are unable to find a marked stall in the state park, leave and look for a legal parking spot in the neighborhood then walk in. Don’t risk getting your car towed by parking illegally inside or outside the park.
1. Practice social distancing due to COVID 19.
2. Carpool and park on marked stalls only. Park outside if necessary.
3. The park is open to the public so please be courteous to other outdoor enthusiasts on the course.
4. Wear green and bring your appetite.
What: Aiea Loop Express Trail Race
Time: 7am start
Where: Aiea Loop Trail (99-1849 Aiea Heights Dr, Aiea, HI 96701)
Michael and Brenda
HURT ALE RD’s