- Race start is 7am 2 July here: MAP
- Parking will be in a small area to the left as you get to the race, and along both sides of the road
- Check in prior to 6:45am for your number to ensure you are able to start on time
- All runners must carry at least 20 oz. of water at the start
- Be prepared for a nice comfortable run out and a warm, sunny, and into the wind return trip
- Be respective of the non-running park visitors, do not harass any of the wild life
- Holiday festive attire is encouraged
- Please bring a dish to share (if you can)
- YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!!
- Please show up at 6am to help with setup and get your duty location assignments
- Be prepared to be on course or at aid station 2-3 hours
- Have a hat/umbrella, sunscreen, hydration, some snacks, and what ever else you think you may need
- Festive attire is also encouraged and you too Must Have Fun At All Times 🙂
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Benita or I.
Arvel and Benita