Date: Saturday October 25, 2008
Location: Dillingham Airfield (parking lot behind control tower)
Race start time: 6:00 am
Check-in time: 5:30 am
Gate open: 5:15 am
Race cut-off time: 12:00 midnight (18 hours duration)
Time Cut-off: (strictly enforced)
Bottom of Long Road Loop #2: 8:00 pm (14 hours)
Intersection (combination of aid station/stash): water, Mountain Dew, Gatorade
Bottom of Long Road: water, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, oranges, bananas, chips, cookies
Parking Lot at Dillingham Airfield: water, Mountain Dew, Gatorade, oranges, bananas, chips, cookies
Intersection (2 times per loop): water, Mountain Dew, Gatorade
Minimum of 2 bottles of fluids (recommend 70 oz. minimum) Flashlight/headlight/windbreaker for 2nd loop
Drop Bag okay for bottom of long road/bring to race start
(bring to start and we will take to aid station)
Course Marking: minimal
Entry fee: $10 to be paid on race day
Awards: Top 5 finishers
Volunteers welcome ! Contact Gordon Lau firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules and Regulations. IMPORTANT !!
1. All vehicles must have current license, registration, insurance and safety check. Drivers must have valid license.
2. Park in designated stalls only. CARPOOL when possible.
3.All vehicles must vacate premises by 12:30 am Sunday, October 26.
4. No alcoholic beverages allowed !
5.No walking across the runway.
6. No walking around the airplane parking area.
7.Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
8. Take your rubbish home.
9. Please keep noise down, as the airport caretaker’s home is located next to the parking lot.
10. PLEASE REPORT IN (to a race official) before leaving the premises. We must account for all runners.