2018 Trail Series
Run in our trail series which starts with a short run in March and ends with a 50+ miler in October. Each month we hold a race in multiple locations of the island of Oahu taking you up in the ridges of the mountains.
Important information about the 2018 trail series:
- To volunteer please contact us, and make sure to indicate which race you wish to volunteer.
- Stay tuned to our blog announcements regarding course preview runs prior to each race.
- Each race falls on a Saturday.
- There is no waitlist for sold-out races.
- There is no race day registration.
- There is no packet pick-up.
- Transfer of registration is not allowed. If you must drop from a race, please update your registration in UltraSignup.
- ‘Aiea Loop Express 7+ miler
March 17, 2018
Aiea Loop Trail
Race Director: Michael Cole
- Vi’s Top of Tantalus 7 miler
April 14, 2018
Pu’u Ualaka’a State Park
Race Directors: Kat Tagaca and Judy Carluccio
- Keālia Quad Crusher 10+ miler
May 5, 2018
Race Directors: Rosie Warfield and Steve Villiger
- Mango Madness 10+ miler
June 9, 2018
Makiki Pumping Station
Race Directors: Melanie Koehl and Jacque Tellei
- Ka’ena Point Firecracker 10 miler
July 7, 2018
Race Directors: Benita and Arvel Shults
- Maunawili Out and Back 22 miler and Relay
August 4, 2018
Ko’olau Golf Club
Race Directors: Marian and Neal Yasuda
- Tantalus Triple Trek 30 miler
September 1, 2018
Hawaii Nature Center
Race Directors: Jeff Fong and Sandi Kanemori
- Peacock Challenge 55 Miler
October 20, 2018
Click here for race info and link to register.
Race Director: Freddy Halmes